Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler



After a long time of saying no, I finally gave in to temptation and bought myself my first Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler! :) Uhm I've been using my Revlon eyelash curler for the longest time since I was in high school and replacing it every so often. I was satisfied with it considering the price because it's really cheap and it does the job.

I've been hearing so many raves about Shu Uemura as the holy grail of a lot of ladies
and a tool adored by professional makeup artists and celebrities world-wide that's why I've decided to give it a try. Uhm but I've read in a lot of blogs that this curler pinches the eyes a lot, but not in my case I guess it really depends on the shape& the size of the eye because mine is kinda big and my lashes are a bit long. Anyway remember to always be careful when using eyelash curlers.


Well enough said, I'm really loving this curler! :) It accentuates my lashes gorgeously. No regrets! But I might try the Shiseido one next time.

* I bought this in an online store - iloveyougoodbuy
& it comes with an extra silicone rubber pad.
at only 750php a lot cheaper than mall price.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this review! I have been using this for years already, and my lashes stay curled all day long. Just remember to curl at the base, mid and near-tip of the lashes and back to the base for an extra oomph! Thanks for the hassle-free transaction, you can always assure you get the authentic Shu Uemura eyelash curlers as I get this directly from Japan duty free shops :)

    - Gemma B. http://iloveyougoodbuy.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete