Thursday, July 22, 2010

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils


Yey another NYX review :)
Well I'm really a fan of this brand! Good quality products yet really cheap.
It's really for students& budget friendly shoppers like me who can't afford
those really high end cosmetics. Too bad its not available locally here in
Manila :( boooo but anyway there are tons of online stores where you could
buy NYX items.

Well moving on, I recently purchased online 6 Jumbo NYX eye pencils!!
that's in MILK, ICED MOCHA, FRENCH FRIES, OYSTER, DARK
BROWN & GOLD. I've read from reviews that these are really great eye
shadow base and they are very creamy and so pigmented. So they really
make your eye shadows pop out. And yes I can definitely attest to that!
~ it does crease by the end of the day, specially for those who have oily lids,
and during hot& humid days. But for the price, well its worth it & would
last you a really long time!

I really love MILK - its an all around liner for me.
when you want to look wide awake, perfect for your waterlines.

and I also love ICED MOCHA, its accentuates my eyes&skin tone
gorgeously with just the right amount of shimmer. I could wear it
alone, whenever I'm running late :)

so here are the swatch of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils:



I bought these lovely items again online ~ getsophisticated
& it's priced at 250 php each :)

1 comment:

  1. hi! its shirlina from getsophisticated, thank you very much for featuring my store on your blog! I'm glad ur enjoying the jumbo pencils :D what you can do with creasing is to apply a lid primer like the Nyx shadow skin base or urban decay primer potion or too faced shadow insurance. its going to be a great and worthwhile investment for you, although its a bit pricey, but will last u a long time ;) I got all of them just in case ur interested :P

    ReplyDelete